Cloud Architect - Azure
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cloud Architect vacancy requiring profound Azure knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the manufacturing sector.
- Technical expertise in systems design and analysis coupled with a thorough understanding of cloud infrastructure, platforms, networking, security, identity access management and system architecture
- Profound experience with cloud solutions including IaaS and PaaS, SaaS is advantageous
- Extensive practice using Azure and HANA along with solid knowhow of hybrid environments combining Microsoft with SAP
- Experience in implementations, migrations, transformations and consolidation from Legacy to hybrid environments
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in solution development by providing expert advice and counsel on complex systems to IT and business associates
- Developing technical solutions for businesses, including requirements gathering, feasibility and gap analysis, architecture design, security, implementation and support
- Creating architectural documentation, assisting with the estimation and financial analysis of solutions and identifying market trends in technology as well as methodologies for cloud management, governance and adoption
- Contributing to demand process for selecting and contracting integrators and ensuring alignment with architecture standards and guidelines
- Conducting user requirement sessions to document as-is/to-be processes along with evaluating new technologies, introducing best practices and processing improvements ideas
- Acting as point of contact for all domain related architecture aspects and collaborating closely with internal stakeholders from IT Security, IT Infrastructure and IT Applications as well as business stakeholders
- Managing workloads running on public cloud providers by establishing enterprise service management capabilities
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more