IT Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an IT Security professional, to work in a fun, energetic Agile team. You will develop solutions that enable the Security Operations Centre (SOC) to function effectively. As a developer, you deliver security solutions that improve the security of the bank's IT infrastructure.
We are looking for the following skill set:
- SIEM (QRadar) and Log Management (Splunk) tools
- Knowledge of the most recent security principles, techniques and protocols. eg Mitre Att&ck framework, Kill Chain etc.
- Application Threat awareness (OWASP, STRIDE etc.)
- Business security risk management (CIA, CRA etc.)
- Awareness of security tools (eg Firewalls, Proxy, IDS/IPS, NIDS, endpoint protection, anti-malware, etc.)
- Knowledge of database and operating system security
- Good understanding of security architecture
- Awareness of web-related technologies (web applications, web services, service-oriented architectures)
- Awareness of network/web-related protocols
- Preference is given to hands-on experience in penetration testing
Do you think you fit in? Check your profile:
- HBO/Diploma level of working and thinking
- Five or more years' relevant work experience
- Demonstrable affinity with security aspects/securing IT infrastructure
- You have preferably worked in an Agile environment
- You have a valid EU working permit.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.