Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Gazelle Global is proud to present an excellent Full time career opportunity with a leading financial services company in Amsterdam to work as a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst.
Work environment: You'll work with other CTI Analysts to work on the process and product resulting from the interpretation of raw data into information that meets a requirement as it relates to the adversaries that have the intent, opportunity and capability to do harm.
Your main tasks that you will be performing are:
- Support the Cyber Threat Intelligence collection, analyses and dissemination of finished products to the targeted audience
- Detail and analyze significant current events, threat actors, campaigns, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and malware with the purpose of synthesizing information, identifying patterns, determining cause and effect, and understanding impact to current risk posture of the organization
- You'll interact with othe rparties within the organisation
Your personal profile:
- Hold the rigth to work and live in the Netherlands
- 2+ years' experience as a Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Cyber Security background
- Experience with collecting, analysing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of intelligence analysis methods
- Produces cyber intelligence reports communicating technical issues to a broad audience
- Writing reports in BLUF formats
- Relevant security certifications (GIAC, GCTI, GREM, Cyber Tradecraft or similar)
- Building up the CTI service capability and evolve to a higher level
Interviews are happening soon!
- Phone call with the team
- F2F with the Team Lead & the Manager
- HR interview (benefits, rules)
You have a "Getting-things-done approach"? Great
If you are looking for a chance to take your career to the next level, and are keen to work confidently and independently, then please do apply ASAP.
Looking forward to hear from you!