CAD Designer -ProE/Creo 3D
Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a CAD Designer to join its team. Ensure achievement of objectives for basic to moderately complex project objectives by providing engineering support to all aspects of design.
Work in a stable environment on a long term contract with the government that will renew each year.
Responsibilities Of The CAD Designer are:
- Create 3D model designs from scratch with limited direction and instructions
- Lead and participate in design reviews and technical meetings
- Analyze product specifications, performance requirements, and existing manufacturing capabilities
- Prepare and review drawings for tooling and production release
- Identify design errors, omissions, and other deficiencies
- Recommend revisions and improvements
- Requirements Of The CAD Designer
- 3+ years of product design experience in a team based environment
- Strong ProE/Creo 3D CAD design experience, including sheet metal, piping, surfacing, assembly modelling and wiring/cabling
- Proficient in Top Down Design methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Excellent organizational, time management and computer skills with Microsoft Office
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".