Posted on Aug 29, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Data Architect.
This individual needs to have 5+ years' experience as a SQL data architect/data engineer. For this role, an individual needs to have 10+ years of working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, SSIS, and SSAS. For this role, an individual needs to be able to write complex SQL queries for ETL or reporting. This role involves familiarity with data visualization tools like Tableau, XLCubed, ESRI, SSRS and also understanding of database structure principles.
- Develop and maintain data models and data flows that represent essential data consumed and produced
- Develop and maintain documentation that maps data models to information systems and business applications
- Be resourceful in the use of enterprise data, including guidance in understanding and exploitation of the underlying data and business models, and identifying optimal data sourcing and mapping
- Analyze the logical and physical database models to ensure models are in accordance with standards
- Assist in building of enterprise architecture information blueprints that illustrate how information is stored, processed, and accessed.
- Collaborate with Database Administrators and other staff to resolve data issues, performance issues and to ensure the highest possible degree of data integrity
- Validate and fix information management issues related to data quality framework (completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, consistency, etc.)
- Enforce enterprise information standards, guidelines, and principles
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Architect/Data Engineer
- 10 years of strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, SSIS and SSAS (multidimensional model)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Ability to write complex SQL queries for ETL or reporting
- Must be project oriented with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (eg Tableau, XLCubed, ESRI, SSRS etc.)
- Familiarity with Python for data analysis is a plus
- Experience with Yardi or any other Real Estate Property/Accounting/Asset Management system is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$110k - $130k Annual
$100k - $130k Annual
$110k - $123k Annual
$90k - $115k Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$150k - $170k Annual
$160k - $175k Annual