Desktop Support Technician (Spanish Speaking)
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest companies, I am looking for 'Desktop Support Technician' for a contract position in Barcelona, Spain.
The ideal 'Support Technician' will need to have the following experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited higher-education institution or five years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows operating systems and virtual Servers
- Understanding of network, systems and configurations
- A+ certification plus one, preferably two, of the following certifications:
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting Windows 7, MS Office 2007/10/13, Internet Explorer, Anti-Virus, Laptop Wireless setups, Hardware Break/Fix Support, Software Break/Fix Support, Encryption
- N+, MCP, MCDST, MCSA, CNCT, CST, CNST, Apple Certified (ACHDS, ACTC, ACDT, ACPT); and HDI.
- Must be a team player, possess strong communication skill, and possess a strong customer-centered philosophy.
- Experience as a senior-level Desktop Systems Technician or Engineer in a financial setting for a minimum of 2 years
- Lotus Notes, Blackberry, Citrix, Active Directory, iOS, Java, Oracle, TCP/IP,
- Market Data Products, Trading Floor Systems
- MCSE, MCSM; Systems and/or Networking Certification a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish and English is required.
Please apply now, if you are available and interested.