Data Analyst (Capital Market and Derivatives)
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
We are looking for Data Analyst with experience in Capital Market and Derivatives at Dublin Ireland
Location: Dublin Ireland
Duration: 3 months with possible extension
- Document the Data mapping required for M&T products on the current IT estate
- Assist with defining the data required to meet the business and reporting requirements for Project Athena
- Production of accurate and insightful analysis in response to ad-hoc reporting and data analysis requests.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working with datasets from multiple sources
- Solid experience extracting data from multiple systems, SQL and Excel
- The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A methodical and logical approach.
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills: Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- A third level qualification in data science, data analytics or equivalent is preferable.