Client Services Entry Level
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
The Client Service Representative is responsible for the day to day to contact between clients and McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff, Inc. (MB&W).
This position is also responsible for Payment Processor II duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains contact with clients via phone and/or email.
- Requests additional documentation.
- Requests verification of direct payments.
- Offers settlements.
- Identifies and reviews client correspondence and responds appropriately.
- Fulfills reporting requests for clients.
- Reports payments or credit submissions to Cash Department for posting.
- Fulfills duties of Payment Processor II position.
- Reads, comprehends and adheres to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA).
- Reads, comprehends, and adheres to any and all applicable International Organization for Standardization (ISO) policies.
Customer Service experience a must with experience with MSO Products.
Exceptionally organized and detail oriented with the demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multifaceted and works well under pressure. Proven negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills. Good computer skills and proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software programs are required.
Ability to drive cross-functional projects, prioritize conflicting demands, take initiative, work proactively and be resourceful; outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a diverse set of personalities and a strong client focus; and self-starter with a desire to grow/learn. Pleasant telephone voice/manner, ability to operate simple office equipment sufficiently to perform the job. Ability to compose correspondence.
McCarthy Burgess & Wolff, Inc. (MB&W) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at MB&W are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.