Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Watkins Solicitors incorporating Brain Sinnott & C
Watkins Solicitors are looking for a full-time Conveyancing Paralegal to join one of the regions foremost specialist law firms.
The main responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the conveyancing department, preparing correspondence, documents, filing and other administrative tasks as may be required.
- To assist fee earners in dealing with their cases, to include documentation preparation, completion of forms, liaising with clients, drafting bills and completion statements.
- To assist fee earners on post completion work, liaising with all parties in the conveyancing process (including estate agents and solicitors).
- To maintain professional standards.
- To maintain an appropriate client and telephone manner, suitable for a busy professional practice.
- To demonstrate and maintain a comprehensive ability in written English, with an emphasis on spelling, presentation and use of punctuation
- A degree would be preferable and preferably some office experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT skills required.
Previous conveyancing experience and candidates who have passed the LPC would be an advantage
Primarily based at our Fishponds branch, but attendance at other branches will be required from time to time.
Please send your CV to Jennene Warmington by clicking APPLY NOW.
- Immediate start.
- Salary from £16,300-£17,500 depending on experience.
- Closing date 16th September 2019
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.