Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client, a major Swiss Bank, we are looking for a Wintel Engineer for a longterm project in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Start: Negotiable
- Duration: EOY 2019, extension intended
Are you passionate about security and Internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global data protection at rest and on the move solutions within the Bank
- consult on Data Protection topics for development teams
- work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- perform installations on test environments and manage installation orders to production
- provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
- maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.)
As an expert in security and Internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Zurich and working closely with the internal project team. Team is divided between Zurich and Wroclaw. We integrate and enable data protection products (Microsoft ADRMS, IQP, AIP) in a demanding and exciting global environment.
- at least 1-2 years of systems engineering experience (system design, implementation and packaging)
- advanced experience with Windows Server
- programming experience (.NET, C#, or C/C++)
- great Shell Scripting skills (VBA, Powershell, etc.)
- microsoft Azure Information Protection experience, a plus is Microsoft IQP and ADRMS productsability to work in a global team that spans across locations
- fluent in English
Please apply online or get in touch with Nadja directly.