Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Your new company
Your new global company employs over 2,400 people in Ireland and prides itself on being a diverse meritocracy where talent is recognised and promoted. The Digital Solutions group is a global department in the company that develops and supports a wide range of applications.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to join a highly experienced development team with a proven track record of producing scalable, enterprise web applications. You will be working with a tech lead to modernise an application and deliver a pipeline of enhancements. The new architecture is based on Angular TypeScript with a .NET API.
- Modernise an existing application to ensure a high-degree of availability and robustness.
- Interact and support other teams of software developers.
- Opportunities to influence the technologies and practises in use.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 years .NET development experience with enterprise level applications.
- .Net Core, WebAPI. Design Patterns, Unit Testing.
- Angular 6+
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP web services
- Database: Oracle 11+, ORM Technologies, SQL
- Proficient in using SQL to query relational databases
- Candidates must have experience in full-stack development.
- Previous experience in Java and JQuery would be an advantage to help the redevelopment of Legacy functions.
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques is required
You will gain exposure to the latest technologies, a chance to work on a high-profile and exciting project, and a competitive day rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Caitriona Lemass now.