Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Workday Consultant vacancy for our globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Practical knowledge and experience in analysing, designing and configuring the learning, performance and talent module in the Workday application
- Competent handling of performance templates and condition rules
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools like Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Project
- Know-How in Workday Reporting
- Languages: fluent German and English both written and spoken
- Acting as a technical SME in learning, performance and talent functional module of Workday as well as configuring business processes in the area
- Providing professional HR Services with high customer service orientation
- Managing the configuration of business processes in the learning, performance and talent area of Workday
- Performing as performance management, learning and talent specialist and understanding the process
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more