Windows System Engineer
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Windows System Engineer vacancy requiring Security knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Windows System Engineering including System Design, Implementation and Packaging
- Expertise with Windows Server along with outstanding Shell Scripting skills using VBA and PowerShell is mandatory
- Solid 3rd Level Support skills
- Passionate about Security and Internet Technologies such as Microsoft Azure Information Protection, additional Microsoft IQP and ADRMS product knowledge is a plus
- Profound programming practice with .NET and C# or C/C++ would be highly desirable
- Competency of working with global teams across different locations
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in integrating and enabling data protection products such as Microsoft ADRMS, IQP and AIP in a challenging global environment
- Analyzing, designing, engineering, deploying and maintaining at rest and on the move solutions for Global Data Protection
- Providing consultancy to the Project Team regarding technical matters as well as to the Development Team on Data Protection
- Collaborating closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd and 3rd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- Performing and managing installations on test environments orders to production
- Maintaining relevant operations documentation such as operational manual and installation guide
Duration: 4 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14721
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more