Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Integration Manager Required Freelance 6 months Amsterdam!
A leading end customer is looking for an intergratinon manager to join their team on a freelance basis working in Amsterdam.
- At least 5 years of experience in the cable, satellite or telco industry
- At least 5 years of experience in End-to-End System Integration of B2C video services
- At least 5 of experience and knowledge of CATV technologies, STB and DTV Middleware platforms and Video Delivery technologies
- At least 5 years of experience with working in an international and distributed team environment
- At least 5 years of experience in delivery management of large Pan-European B2C implementation programs, with extensive knowledge and experience of technology development and delivery management methodologies.
- An understanding of Entertainment B2C services from: commercial & content side, product development process
- Deep understanding of entertainment technology & ecosystem, from CPE hardware and software to service platforms, user interfaces, apps and media acquisition/management, processing, and distribution, and end-to-end content protection and security
- Wide understanding of IP and broadcast networking as well as data center infrastructure
- Strong overall understanding of the technologies and platforms specific to a large cable and telecommunications operator.
- Strong technical knowledge and integration experience around CPE hardware and software, Video encoding/transcoding, CAS, DRM, Video back-ends, workflows, CMS, security services, Search & Recommendations, Application Services, CDN, Ad Insertion, broadband data, home networking, TV, VoD, PVR, Access technology, and Internet technology related.
- Good overall knowledge/familiarity with telecommunications technologies, including: Ethernet, IP, broadcast, transmission as well as most current IP communication protocols
- Good knowledge/familiarity with Audio and Video coding/decoding technologies
- Good knowledge/familiarity with related IT systems (OSS & BSS), especially TR-069 and SNMP based CPE Management.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.