Principal Financial Services Consulting (Insurance Domains)
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Experis AG
Principal (Director) - Financial Services Consulting
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting services in Zürich, we are looking for a Principal (Director) - Financial Services Consulting Insurance Sector with an extensive experience in the insurance sector consultancy.
- You will be a regional consulting sector leader for our Insurance market segment driving from pre-sales, pursuits, and proposals throughout the entire project life cycle from strategy to solution development
- Leverage your Insurance domain subject matter expertise, in-depth consulting foundation skills and hands-on transformational experience with delivery of advisory services in support of technology enabled business change
- Leverage your industry network, assets and positioning
- Develop and orchestrate solving business problems and driving growth ambitions
for clients through transformation
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams and face off with senior client stakeholders, SME's as well as actively managing internal/external client relationships and developing innovative approaches/solutions to delivery
- Provide your advisory and subject matter leadership to business development via proposals and value proposition materials to position the Company in the market
- Increase our presence in the marketplace via
participation in conferences, development of thought leadership, recruiting, as well as leveraging your industry network
- 10-15+ years relevant combined industry and consulting experience (includes minimum 3+ years as a senior manager) ie a "Big-4" and/or reputable consultancy boutiques/system integrators
- Excellent knowledge of the Swiss and wider European Insurance market dynamics and trends as well as InsurTech insights
- Possess an in-depth understanding of specific insurance domain expertise and focus: eg life, non-life and re-insurance businesses, agency models, underwriting, client portals, policy & claims management, business/IT architecture capability, operating models, risk management, corporate functions, digitalization/CX solutions, product & services knowledge
- Very strong consulting foundation skillsets and experience eg process design, requirements engineering, client journey mapping, business/system architecture modelling, workshop facilitation, and change management techniques
- Robust project management methodology and experienced with the multi-disciplinary project teams and dispersed team environments
- Practitioner understanding covering key principles of the software development life cycle, agile development, and a strong desire to be at the forefront of digital transformation
- Very strong experience with stakeholder engagement, organization alignment, change planning, change measurement and communication requirements for large-scale transformations
- Expertly skilled at analysing complex business issues with the ability to effectively communicate these issues to clients
- Strong problem solver and creative thinker. Track record in contributing domain expertize with consulting methodology knowhow, developing value propositions
- Demonstrated success in supporting client relationships, business development and leading teams
- Travel primarily foreseen within Europe as required
- University degree required plus additional relevant credentials/certifications are an asset
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in spoken German is required. The global corporate working language is English. French language would be an additional asset.
Have we piqued your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabetta Gianni.