Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by FDM Group
- Practitioner level in modern standards approach - Uses a modern standards approach competently and guides others in doing so.
- Practitioner level in programming and build (software engineering) - Collaborates with others when necessary to review specifications and uses these agreed specifications to design, code, test and document programmes or scripts of medium to high complexity, using the right standards and tools.
- Practitioner level in User Focus - Able to collaborate with user researchers and can sell and represent users internally. Understands the difference between user needs and desires of the user. Able to champion user research to focus on all users. Can prioritise and defines approaches to understand the user story, guiding others in doing so. Can offer recommendations on the best tools and methods to be used.
- A practitioner level in Systems design - Designs systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity. Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools and ensures they are applied effectively. Reviews the systems designs of others to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology.
- A practitioner level in prototyping - Sees prototyping as a team activity, actively soliciting prototypes and testing with others. Establishes design patterns and iterates them. Knows a variety of methods of prototyping and chooses the most appropriate ones.
Proven working knowledge of programming and build (software engineering) in some of the following technologies is desirable:
Java, Git, Accessibility Standards, Web Development, Microservices, MongoDB, GoLang, RESTful API, JSON, Elasticsearch, Spring, Spring Boot, AWS, Kafka, Terraform, Ansible
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £46k Annual
£30k - £65k Annual
£70 - £100 Annual