Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
At the moment I am looking for an Ethnographic Researcher to work in the Hague or Londen, The Netherlands/United Kingdom at one of the biggest Oil & Gas in the Netherlands.
To do in-depth qualitative studies of a select set of teams to examine:
Human/Team-Computer interaction and the use technology to enhance team working
Team behaviours and processes
- Team performance outcomes
- To curate and analyze external and research data on team effectiveness through technology
- Compile findings into specific recommendations
List of must-have and soft skills
- Design and implement qualitative research projects including focus groups, ethnographies, in-depth interviews and other forms of data sources
- Facilitating and moderating research sessions in person and remotely
- Synthesizes research into insights, opportunities and frameworks
- Strong qualitative analysis, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Curates external research sources and best practices to develop on human and organizational insights.
- Educational background in sociology, ethnography, business, market research or social science.
I hope this caught your attention! If so, please send me your resume and I will get in contact with you ASAP so I can tell you more details about the salary and the client!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.