Business Intelligence Cloud Developer
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Cloud Developer. Candidate will design, develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test AWS Cloud solutions that support the business. Candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with business to understand and define system requirements, then make recommendations on solutions to fit the business need.
Work with business stakeholders to understand user requirements and desired results is an integral part of this role. When evaluating the current system capabilities, you will note changes that are needed while understanding the impact of those changes to the business. During implementation of designed solutions, you will team with the IT team to integrate. Having project management experience will be helpful in delivering milestones during the development and management of solutions.
- 6+ years of application development experience in EDW systems and 2+ years AWS technology stack.
- Strong Datamodelling capabilities and system integration skills.
- Strong relational and OLAP database skills.
- Good understanding of Security in the AWS on cloud technology stack.
- Excellent knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies.
- Strong experience with visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Critical thinking skills with strong communication skills to effectively communicate across varied areas including technology, business functions and senior leadership.
- Stays up to date with the latest emerging technologies in data lake scenarios and use cases.
- Team player with debugging and complex problem-solving knowledge and a positive attitude.