Electrical/I+C engineer - CHR team
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Vivid resourcing are seeking an two engineers to work within the electrical team as part of a nuclear project in Belgium (Electrical and E/I/C Engineers all considered). These positions are contracts will last 12 months minimum with prospect of permanent roles or extension.
Candidates for this position MUST have proficiency in both written and spoken Dutch.
- Inputs in relation to the underlying equipment from relevant Component Families: Performance Monitoring + Corrective Action, Historical reports in SAP, Non-Conformity Reports (NCR) and Justifications for Continued Operation (JCO), System Health Reports (SHR).
- Continued equipment reliability improvement: Quality checks of the existing maintenance instructions and procedures
- Plant Maintenance Implementation: Involving the maintenance strategy, Preventive Programs
- Analyse the technical information and draw conclusions from it. Such as, the health status of these Component Families.
- Consultation with Component Engineers and Experts and getting validation of the analysis from the Component Engineer
- Assessing the risks with regard to Availability and Nuclear Safety (Component Health Index)
- Master's degree level or equivalent through experience
- Strong knowledge in either the Electrical domain or Instrumentation I&C
- Knowledge of SAP, or willing to master it quickly
- Able to speak and write Dutch
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.