M & A Business Strategist
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Location: Near Irving, TX (must be local
Duration: 4 month contract +
Pay: $80/hr - $100/hr
Candidates must have heavy experience strategizing different with multiple/work-streams and teams to help in an organization change or merger. We are looking for a Senior Business Leader/Consultant (Program) to help develop business models, define business strategies and align teams for optimal execution of projects and programs. Our client has recently acquired a competitor (M&A) and now need someone to come and streamline the business and operations departments for the two companies integration. This is not an IT related position.
- Develop business models to help organizations define business strategy and align teams
- Focus on optimal execution of projects and programs, helping the client to meet business objectives
- Define road map in partnership with the client to help drive future growth and opportunity
- Develop documentation for clients to leverage in transformation of their organization
- Strong background in strategic planning, team development and operational efficiency
- Experience providing strategic guidance to define company sales strategy, marketing focus, operational processes and other business work streams.
- Experience developing a road map in partnership with a client to help drive future growth and opportunity
- Merger and Acquisition experience is a must have.
- Wealth Management or Financial industry experience is a big plus.
- Must be well versed in guiding business leaders figure out plans and drive issues to resolution.
- Excellent business processes experience and putting together plans for department integration is a must have.
- Completed Bachelors Degree, MBA highly desired