Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Empiric Solutions
OpenShift Consultant is required for a long-term contract position with a major blue chip client in Brussels- Belgium
The OpenShift Consultant must have the following skills and experience.
- Senior experienced OpenShift expert having already hands-on experience with RedHat OpenShift Container Platform with other customers. Preferably more than 3-4 years of experiences.
- Fully familiar with Docker & Kubernetes concepts as it is the core of the OpenShift platform.
- Responsible of designing the platform, customizing the installation process, performing the first installation, troubleshooting issues,
- Knowledge some commonly used developers' tools: Git, Jenkins, in order be able to integrate them into OpenShift
- A knowledge of OpenStack is also welcome (no in depth but at least the main concepts and differences with VMWare for ex)
- This person would also be responsible of the coordination of the work done by the other experts on top of being specialist in the product
- Soft skills like leadership/good communication, would also be required
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week, start date ideally within 2 to 4 weeks. Pay rate commensurate with relevant experience
Empiric is a global provider of niche and specialist recruitment services operating across Investment Banking, Oil & Gas, Engineering, IT and Industry & Commerce. Our expert knowledge of the market and strong working relationships with our clients has enabled us to become the preferred supplier to over 150 global corporations.