Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Consol Partners
700 - 800 EUR/day
- As the senior member for the team you will work with the data scientist and machine learning engineers in an agile environment to bring the model into production.
- Play the role of industrialising the machine learning models (deployment, monitoring, infrastructure and practices).
- Collaborate to enforce good SW practices to industrialize solutions as a large scale.
- Design and maintain future proof code.
- PhD or MSc with relevant commercial/research experience.
- Excellent python 3 programming skills.
- Have 5 years working in a commercial environment.
- Hands on experience working with infrastructure development, creating Jenkins pipelines, docker containers, Kubernetes clusters and Azure cloud Services.
- Python 3
- Numpy, Pandas
- Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Azure Cloud Service
- Big data platforms eg Spark/Hadoop
- Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Pytorch
Email: (see below)
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin and Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain' of Communications, Cloud and Digital.