Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
Job Type: Full-time- .NET/Azure Software Development Engineer developers
Salary: 35-50,000 SEK/month
Location -Malmo, SWEDEN
We are at the forefront of providing innovative, flexible solutions for controlling, visualizing and connecting data. A fantastic opportunity has arisen in our established, highly regarded and forward thinking IT services organisation that is seeking to expand its development team and recruit a Microsoft .NET Developer.
- .NET/Azure Software Development Engineer
- Primarily all new development/programming with modern technologies
- Support to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Maintenance and on site deployment and bug fixes
A successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Must be outgoing and confident
- Experienced working in agile environments (scrum)
- High levels of ambition, easy to interact with and a desire to keep on improving and learning new things
Experience in a similar role. Successful candidate will be expected to have a fluent and in depth understanding of .NET capabilities. A Successful candidate will also be expected to have experience in Microsoft Azure/AWS.
- Regular client contact to check they are meeting exact requirements
- Global company with the HQ based in Malmo
- Whole company meet up in Malmo twice a year for celebrations/awards
- 30 people in Malmo so you can really see your contribution to the end product and have a larger impact
- Pride themselves on using the latest relevant technologies, they have projects with AI, Machine Learning, IIoT, IoT, AR and VR
- Work on projects that will be used huge variety of companies and impacting a large audience with a focus on improving productivity and helping protect the environment
To be shortlisted for this Contact me at (see below).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€200 - €250 Daily
£300 - £300 Daily