1st/2nd Line Support Analyst
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Frontier Economics
Sitting within the IT Team, the 1 st /2 nd Line Support Analyst is responsible for providing support (both onsite and remotely) to our offices throughout Europe. The ideal candidate will have a passion for providing IT support and will have a genuine desire to help. They will have excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn. In addition the Support Analyst will have strong team working skills and a flexible approach.
- Customer experience
- Results driven
- Flexibility and initiative
- Communication skills Frontier Ambassador
Role Component and Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Provide excellent customer service to all colleagues working onsite and remotely.
- Deliver first class advice and support to ensure an outstanding employee experience.
- Respond to all ad-hoc requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage incidents and requests in a dedicated management tool.
- Demonstrate a "can do" attitude when responding to different requests.
- Demonstrate good time-management and organisational skills.
- Have a desire for continuous improvement of own knowledge and wider IT solutions.
- Deliver against key objectives and understand, and succeed in, SLA attainment.
Flexibility and Initiative:
- Travel to all European offices (when required) to support colleagues and assist with offices moves/expansions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Prioritise urgent requests across all Frontier offices.
- Ability to "think on your feet" and react positively to varied or difficult situations.
- Support with project work and out of hours/weekend cover.
- Help and assist other team members.
- Exceptional communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Provide weekly metrics to the recruitment manager as required.
In line with the firm's values of Open, Interesting, Profitable and Fun all members of the IT team are expected to;
- ensure an outstanding employee experience,
- deliver first class advice and support,
- embed the values of the firm,
- create open channels of communication,
- promote continuous development and improvement, innovative ideas, future focused IT
- be neutral, friendly and approachable
Technical Skills and experience
- Proficient use of all Office 365 applications.
- Good knowledge of Desktop applications and operating systems knowledge (Windows 10/Server 2016/O365).
- Technical fault diagnosis skills.
- Basic Active Directory/Exchange/O365 administration desirable (training can be provided)
- Laptop deployment, basic SCCM knowledge
- Exposure to Networking including switches, routers (DHCP,TCP/IP, DNS, cabling)
- iOS and Apple Devices, MDM
- Audio and video conferencing solutions
- Printing and Scanning Solutions
- Patch Management
- Incident or problem management
- Relevant Microsoft and Networking qualifications, CompTIA A+ and N+ or relevant experience or willingness to attain*
- At least two years relevant work experience
- Experience working in a high volume environment
- Genuinely excellent people skills; exemplary professionalism, enthusiasm, positive energy, openness and integrity (eschewing any "office politics")
- Self-Managing - Ability to handle multiple tasks with limited direction
- Change orientated - Has a flexible and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Judgement - Trusted to make sound decisions and is seen as a trusted advisor
- Communication - An open and confident communicator can communicate at all levels (internal and external)
- Open - Is approachable and works collaboratively
*The company is also willing to provide funding for relevant professional training courses in addition to providing access to learning resources and continuous development in the role.