DLP Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
DLP Security Engineer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- 5+ years' expertise in IT Security Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on experience within DLP, ideally Symantec DLP is a must
- Awareness of Security Risks in large infrastructure environments and current security related news and information is highly desirable
- Profound knowledge of Databases such as Oracle and MSSQL including stored procedures
- Proficiency in requirements specification including know-how in defining, documenting and maintaining IT Security Requirements
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Working in the local Data Protection Engineering team while also collaborating with cross-functional teams to develop global IT solutions
- Designing, engineering, deploying and maintaining IT solutions to protect critical as well as sensitive data
- Contributing to securing valuable assets and providing a highly secure environment for all business divisions and consulting on Data Protection topics
- Ensuring production stability and performance along with a secure infrastructure environment
- Analyzing system errors and establishing corrective actions
Duration: 4 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14756
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more