Security Engineer (Data Protection)
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Experis AG
Data Protection Security Engineer (Symantec)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for Data Protection Security Engineer.
Overview of the project:
- As part of the Security Engineering team, you will contribute to securing our client's most valuable assets
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
- Design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for protecting the Bank from losing critical and sensitive data.
- The team helps by consulting on Data Protection topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions.
- 5+ years of (security) engineering experience
- Candidates worked within the last 6 months in a security engineering environment
- 4+ years of experience in requirements specifications
- Candidates defined, documented and maintained IT security requirements within the past year
- 3+ year of experience in Azure security engineering
- 3+ years of experience with DLP (Data Loss Prevention), preferably Symantec DLP
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.