Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Application manager for various standard software.
Application portfolio includes a wide range of Business applications in the field of reconciliation (matching internal and external positions), credit risk (mortgages, guarantees, credit monitoring), liquidity risk, collateral trading, EDT.
The ideal candidate has in-depth IT knowledge in UNIX, Windows and SQL-DB with banking experience, but does not want to actively develop.
- Application Management (Operation and Maintenance, SLA, Problem, Release/Test, Risk Management, Documentation)
- Introductions of product development
- Project work (migrations, adjustments)
- No personal leadership, budget responsibility
Required experience and skills:
The ideal candidate has sound IT understanding and with Advantage banking experience
- Secure contact with business managers, system engineers, database administrators and external solution providers
- Familiarity with integrated business applications incl. Incident management
- Familiarity with various database systems, ideally Oracle and MS SQL
- Familiarity with incident/change/Release management processes of larger companies in the service sector (ideally finance/insurance)
- Long term commitment with opportunity to Internalisation (at the earliest after 12 months) if it fits
- Fluent German and English
- Team player with own opinion
- Care, Passion, Excellence
Please apply online or contact Agnieszka directly on (see below) or by phone.