Solution Architect (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
My client a leading Investment Bank based in the City are actively seeking a CRM Solutions Architect with E2E Microsoft Dynamics 365 Greenfield Implementation project experience, to provide architectural knowledge, experience and leadership within the Dynamics 365/CRM team.
This role is paying up to £120,000 p/a + very strong benefits package, interview and start immediately.
Architecture provision and ownership
Ensuring all configuration and customisations follow best practice.
Desire and aptitude to stay up to date with new software releases and industry standards.
Strong in Agile development and delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban in the context of delivering Dynamics 365 projects.
Demonstrable investment in technical skills, understanding of industry standards and current technology trends.
Delivering results and meeting business expectations.
- Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 configurations, customisation
- Workflow & Plug-in development for Dynamics 365
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft application roadmap for the whole of the Power Platform.
- Outlook integration (Server Side-synchronisation and the Outlook Add-in).
- Expertise in the Dynamics Web API including rest and OData 4.
- Working knowledge of the Office 365 suite of applications.
- Software delivery concepts such as Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration.
- C# application development, .NET Framework 4.6 onwards, LINQ, asynchronous methods.
- MS Visual Studio 2.
- Use of source control technologies such as Git.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience working with Dynamics projects
- Delivery of transformational business and Dynamics projects.
- Working as part of a collaborative, self-organising agile team.
- Customer-centric' approach to delivering appropriate solutions.