Posted on Aug 28, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: near Mokena, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
As a growing global manufacturing organization, our client strongly believes that their success and innovation starts with their employees. Fostering a work environment that promotes collaboration and inventiveness, our client is looking for professionals who are looking to contribute to their success. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer II.
- Software programming: C, C++, and code for PLC's
- Project evaluation
- Engineering modification
- Work with product changes
- Use test equipment to analyze problems; test and debug electronic circuitry
- Excellent documentation skills
- Design electronic circuits
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience with Assembly language, C, C++ & PLC programming
- Familiar with Digital and Analog Circuits
- Experience with Orcad and Autocad
- Technology: MSDOS, MS Windows, and PC/hardware
- Must have understanding of microprocessors, memory and interface circuitry
- Have the ability to take an idea or concept from a clean paper design through production
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: JS13202 - Electrical Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.