Solution Architect - AZURE
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Our client are a leading financial services organisition based in Dublin.
They are looking for a Solutions Architect for a 6month contract.
- initial 6 month contract (possibility to extend).
- Key Experience Required - Azure solutions & API's
This role is responsible for providing architectural direction to Infrastructure projects, and application projects delivering Infrastructure, ensuring all appropriate internal standards are applied.
This role is challenging, varied and well suited to someone with broad experience who would like to bring that to bear while developing further in the Infrastructure architecture discipline
- 10+ Years working in IS, preferably in Infrastructure Project delivery.
- A proven track record in working effectively as part of a team within formal project management methodologies and processes;
- Experience in the design and delivery of Azure solutions, API's & Kubernetes is a must. Also, strong knowledge of Networking would be very beneficial.
- Excellent communications skills with a track record in communicating at all levels from Executive to Team level, IS and business stakeholders. Excellent written skills are also essential.
- A proven track record in stakeholder management at all levels in the organisation including Executive and senior staff, within both IS and the business, project delivery and support staff, 3rd party vendors and controller functions within the organisation.
- Broad technical knowledge of a range of Infrastructure disciplines across Network/Storage/Compute in addition to Cyber Security and Cloud solutions.
- A track record of implementing Infrastructure solutions.
- Possess TOGAF or equivalent industry certification.
- The drive and willingness to continuously develop your technical knowledge on evolving infrastructure solutions so as to ensure continuous improvement in our environment.