Java Developer/Brussels/English speaking/500 Euros
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
Experienced Java Developer required to join a leading client in the mobile telecommunications sector based in Brussels. English speaking site. 500 Euro per day.
What the client is looking for:
- Good experience in mentoring/coaching by having a lead position in your previous projects (minimum of 2 years of experience as Lead).
- Experience working with DDD (Domain Driven Design) or microservices, CI/CD which is core to what the client is looking for.
- Having experience in Agile environments, and specially with Scrum, is a must-have
- Experience with GraphQL or Reactive systems is also very important (not mandatory but definitely a nice to have)
- Develop applications, share knowledge and lead a team using the in-depth technical knowledge in the language, software architecture and coding best practices.
- You are well versed in working with core Java (8+) together with various JVM supported languages and closely follow the various versions of Java, writing software applications with excellent practical knowledge in applying the design principles. You are very well familiar with frameworks such as Spring.
- You also have good knowledge on GraphQL understanding the power and limitations of the language and know where to apply and for which use cases.
- Designing API is your core skill and its implementation using various communication paradigms.
- You know fundamentals of HTTP and principles of REST.
- Have very well used and written extensive API specifications using Swagger.
- Understand when and when not to use different caching strategies.
- Strive to build highly resilient software and understand complexities in distributed system and work towards making sure together with the team that services are observable.
- Excellent knowledge in containerization using Docker and worked with Kubernetes orchestration.
- You have in depth knowledge in various database technologies relational and non-relational such as Oracle and Cassandra.
- You understand the concepts of Microservices and principles of Domain Driven Design.
- You are thrilled to work in a multi-cultural team following Agile best practices and have extensive experience in Scrum and/or SAFE.
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent contract opportunity .