Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
My client, an industry leading European consultancy, are looking for a PHP Developer for their client.
Their client is looking for their future Developer with a great experience in PHP and ideally in the web development framework Symfony.
You will be in charge of the following assignations:
- Understanding of existing application built on Coldfusion/Flex/Oracle and adaptation/migration to a new architecture based on Angular and PHP/Symfony.
- (Re)Writing of Back End and database components.
- Analysis of the integration with different IS and modules through REST or web services.
- Application testing (unit and integration)
- Interaction with business users for setting the requirement specifications and testing
- Configuration management and source management of developed applications.
- Production of technical documentation.
- Use of JIRA, Confluence and SVN as supporting tools
- You hold a Master and at least 7 years of experience
- In-depth development knowledge and an at-least 3 year experience in PHP is required.
- Good knowledge and experience in the following technologies used in the project:
- Understanding of existing application built on Coldfusion/Flex/Oracle
- REST or web services.
- Application testing
- JIRA, Confluence and SVN as supporting tools
- Knowledge and experience with the web development framework Symfony is not a pre-requisite but would be an asset.