Junior IT support engineer
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by SimpleIT4u
Our client an IT Managed Service provider are now looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer to provide first class service to their clients who they provide a full range of out sourced IT and related services too.
- Providing 1st Line/Helpdesk Support
- Responding to tickets efficiently
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
Ideal Candidate will:
- 1st line and 2nd line support experience.
- Have at least 6 - 12 months experience in an IT support role
- Experience with Active Directory
- Knowledge of networking
- Good Windows Desktop support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must have a valid UK driving license
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary 16.5k - 18.5k
Job Type: Full-time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£16.5k - £18.5k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual