IT Project Leader/Manager ( Agile/Scrum ) - Paris
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Contracts IT Ltd
IT Project Leader/Manager (Agile/Scrum) - Paris
ENGLISH with FRENCH
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in SCRUM and Agile methods in view of Leading/Managing IT Development.
- The Project Management/Lead capability is essential, ideally with a Development background.
- Experience and knowledge of any of the following technologies:
- C #, .Net
- SQL Server
- Technical supervision experience.
Description of work:
- Managing team of developers (3-4 people) and their workload.
- IT planning and coordination.
- Writing specifications and quotations for clients.
- Defining IT road-map for projects and mapping timelines.
- Tests (unit, validation, functional, integration).
- Participate in various research programs of the company (energy optimization, block-chain, big data, IA).
Please send your CV to Javaid/Rajia and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply