Cloud Engineer - MS Azure, O365, EMS
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
Contribute to the design and implementation of an Azure based cloud environment for multi
region collaborative environment for innovation.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience delivering successful projects using Microsoft's "E5" level enterprise suite of offerings, including the full range of O365 products
- Experience designing and implementing strong governance patterns in Azure (scaffolding, management groups, policies etc.)
- Experience designing and configuring both MDM and MAM patterns, including via InTune
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft's EMS suite, including Information protection (AIP/MIP)
- Experience in designing for enterprise level workloads
- A natural preference to DevOps orientated practices in the cloud, with automation and reusability as standard (incl. provisioning, configuration management, IaC, ARM etc.)
- Fluency in Scripting languages (eg PS, Bash); very strong in PowerShell
- Cloud cost management expertise, including planning and optimising services to budget, whilst still being able to scale to performance expectations
- A fluency in enterprise infrastructure, networking and security topics with the ability to comfortably work with SMEs from each, translating between both cloud and onpremises concepts
- Strong Identity and Authentication experience, including AD/AAD and Federation, OAuth and OpenID
- A background in UC and collaboration technologies (including Microsoft and Cisco WebEx)
The ideal candidate would have an in-depth knowledge of regulatory and compliance obligations with the public cloud, in any of the US, EU and/or Switzerland
Are you ready for this challenge?
Let's talk about this interesting opportunity.
Candidates matching the requirements are kindly invited to apply for this role.
Please apply online or send me your English CV to:
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.