Customer Support Strategy Implementation Manager
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by ITech Consult
Customer Support Strategy Implementation Manager: Customer Suppport/diagnostics/life sciences/Change Management
For our customer, a renowned pharma domain client in Luzern Switzerland, we are looking for Customer Support Strategy Implementation Manager for a contract initially for 12 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the coordination of all the Implementation and Change management efforts within the Global Strategy for Customer support
- Working in coordination with all the Project leads and the Change Agents assigned to the various strategic projects/initiatives, he/she develops and keeps an assessment of impact by role/function
- Working in coordination with all the Project leads and the Change Agents assigned to the various strategic projects/initiatives, he/she orchestrates project launches to minimize impact on Customer Support employees (both in Global and in the Roche Affiliates)
- Working with Call Centre Heads and Field Engineers Managers to ensure buy in and support, arming them with the right tools to facilitate successful change
- Ensures that implementation and the execution of change is in accordance with the defined plan and that the project maintains its business focus
- Is a key contributor to the definition and implementation of a change management strategy and plan for the change project (eg according to Prosci ADKAR Model)
- Working with Communication/Marketing departments, he/she is accountable for delivering a coherent and cohesive change message and securing stakeholder engagement
- Provides comprehensive input and expert knowledge for successful change communication
- Working with Change Agents assigned to projects/initiatives, he/she makes sure that required buy-in on all organisational levels is met and ensures that the conditions for maximal stakeholder adoption and minimal resistance to the project are met
- Ensures that magnitude of change is understood by stakeholders and manages overall change engagement.
- Works ahead of project/initiative launch to identify a potentially negative impact the change could have on the overall morale of the employees and makes sure a mitigation plan is in place by the project team.
Must Have Skills:
- Must have approximately 5 years of expertise in mid-scale to large organizational change projects
- Good Knowledge about daily operations of different Service functions in the organization (Call Center Agent, Field-Service Engineer, Trainer, )
- Must have good knowledge about daily operations of different Service functions in the organization (Call Center Agent, Field-Service Engineer, Trainer, ).
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working in a diagnostics/life sciences environment.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any technical degree or Professional education in change management, project management and/or other related business disciplines
- Fluent in German ( Nice to have)
- Fluent in English
Reference No: 918555NC
Role: Customer Support Strategy Implementation Manager
Location: Luzern und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 31.08.2020
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.