Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Analyst vacancy requiring profound SQL knowledge for a globally operating Lausanne based company in the financial sector.
- Expert understanding of database concepts, specifically composite primary and surrogate keys regarding Oracle, MySQL or other relational databases
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries including querying multiple data sources and tables coupled with good Excel skill set
- Familiarity with Linux and basic Bash Scripting along with elementary Python skills for script creation and maintenance, ideally coupled with moderate Java development skills
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence as well as experience in an agile environments
- Solid experience with Datawarehouses including querying modelling and contributing towards contents along with Big Data technologies and data lakes knowhow
- Practice in documenting data attributes, data feeds and data sources coupled with a good understanding of ETL and building complex pipelines as well as of ServiceNow is beneficial
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Participating in a global team to build the company's data platform and improve the number of systems connected
- Collaborating across multiple IT and Business teams
- Driving the delivery of solutions for data modelling, understanding and preparation
- Adhering to internal processes required develop efficient, consistent and repeatable solutions
- Providing regular updates to key stakeholders and senior management
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more