Information Security Project manager - Amsterdam - up to €75,00
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Square One Resources
Information Security Project manager - Amsterdam - up to €75,000
We are working with an exciting company based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and together we are looking for a Project manager on a permanent basis.
They offer a dynamic environment and encourage creativity. They are looking to improve their internal projects organisation.
Key Responsibilities/Duties (what will the candidate be doing)
* You will have complete oversight, set up precise schedules, and know exactly where congestion can potentially appear.
* You will find yourself at the heart of the development of our product
* In addition, being ISO 27001 certified, you will be responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly in terms of process and information security.
* You will be working closely with management, product owner, international development team and our customers.
Key skills required
* Agile/scrum project management
* Planning and management of sprints and releases
* Always have the customer in mind
* Make the organisation work more methodically and help manage priorities
* Fluent in English and Dutch.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Dean Fuller |
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.