Java Developer - Microservices/Spring Boot
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Developer - Microservices/Spring Boot - vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Expertise in Java, micro-services and reactive architecture
- Work experience in Event Sourcing, SAP's accounting solutions, texting and stream processing architectures built on Kafka as well as background in a Scrum environment
- Know-how in writing unit tests and end to end integration tests
- Open minded to work with CI/CD for integration and deployment, as well as practical experience in Native Cloud development, Azure, GCP. AWS would be a plus
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Ensuring the performance of applications with fulfillment of requirements combined with ensuring compliance with CI/CD and automated testing
- Setting up unit test for automated testing
- Operating code reviews and developing data integration- and business services by usage of micro-services
- Fixing issues and bugs in applications, as well as understanding architectural issues and Java application development stack and tools
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
Work permit and much more