Azure Cloud Engineer - Office 365 - DevOps - Banking - Switzerland - C
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Coopers Group GmbH
Cloud Engineer - Microsoft Azure, required, to work on a Project within a major Bank in Switzerland.
Our client is seeking an individual with extensive hands-on experience designing and implementing secure enterprise solutions in Microsoft's public cloud, including federated connectivity to other organisations and integration with on-premises services.
This successful candidate should have hands-on experience with a wide variety of resources and services across all of Azure, Microsoft 365 (Office + EMS) with a focus on digital productivity and modern workspace streams.
The successful candidate will be part of the Cloud Engineering group, with an immediate mandate to enable users in multiple regions to collaborate with each other.
Contribute to the design and implementation of an Azure based cloud environment for multi region collaborative environment for innovation.
Must have Skills:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience delivering successful projects using Microsoft's E5 level enterprise suite of offerings, including the full range of O365 products
- Experience designing and implementing strong governance patterns in Azure(scaffolding, management groups, policies etc.)
- Experience designing and configuring both MDM and MAM patterns, including via InTune
- Demonstrable experience with Microsoft's EMS suite, including Information protection (AIP/MIP)
- Experience in designing for enterprise level workloads
- A natural preference to DevOps orientated practices in the cloud, with automation andreusability as standard (incl. provisioning, configuration management, IaC, ARM etc.)
- Fluency in Scripting languages (eg PS, Bash); very strong in PowerShell
- Cloud cost management expertise, including planning and optimising services to budget, whilst still being able to scale to performance expectation
- A fluency in enterprise infrastructure, networking and security topics with the ability tocomfortably work with SMEs from each, translating between both cloud and onpremises concepts
- Strong Identity and Authentication experience, including AD/AAD and Federation,OAuth and OpenID
- A background in UC and collaboration technologies (including Microsoft and Cisco WebEx)
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance obligations with the public cloud, in any of US, EU and Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Until end of Mar 2020, initially (evtl. option for extension)
For further information, please send us your updated CV with availability and contact Details.