Windows 10 Client Specialist
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
* Financial institute in Basel
* English speaking
* Contract role expected to run, start date ASAP
* Implementing, maintaining and enhancing the platform for packaging, distributing, patching and removing software applications to Windows client devices.
* Managing the user environment, with responsibility for defining, configuring and managing the client desktop experience.
* Third-level support to the Windows client environments to include performance monitoring and resolution of client performance issues.
* Implementing the client endpoint security posture ensuring compliance with the Banks standards and expectations.
* Supporting software managers in meeting their obligations with respect to software asset management and vulnerability management.
* Produce new and maintain the existing technical documentation.
* Drive an evolution of the enterprise print environment. Maintain, secure and update existing print Servers. Create and manage print queues.
* Drive an evolution of a Thin Client systems management, application whitelisting, escalation of permissions and removable device control solutions.
* Good knowledge of Windows 10 operating systems.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 and 365 deployment and support
* Good understanding of SCCM software packaging and distribution techniques, including: o Creation, customisation and deployment of msi packages,
* Creation, customisation and deployment of AppV packages.
* Patch file creation and distribution (operating system and applications)
* Sound understanding of at least one of the technology below: o IGEL Universal Management Suite
* BeyondTrust Defendpoint
* Ivanti Device Control
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.