Web Developer with .NET Experience
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
The role requires the jobholder to develop, test, implement & document web applications to Group and Company standards, while contributing to multiple web development projects.
This role offers a superb working environment and the chance to gain significant experience of working with financial and travel related technologies.
Key Responsibilities of role:
Reporting to the Web Development Team Manager, the successful candidate will:
* Help to specify and develop innovative, quality-driven solutions to meet the business requirements for company and client projects
* Contribute to overall team effectiveness and seek continuous improvement in both processes and solutions.
* Ensure code used in projects is well structured and fit for purpose
* Develop web landing pages for campaign activity
* Work with other developers on ongoing integration with our Back Office system
* Troubleshoot problems in a timely and effective manner when requested
Essential Candidate Requirements
1. Third Level qualification, ideally a degree or postgrad in IT, Computer Science or relevant web related discipline
2. High level of ability in Microsoft based web development technologies, ideally gained in the Financial Services and or Travel Industry (Relevant experience in other sectors also considered)
3. 2+ Years Web Development experience working across the full stack with the following:
* HTML5, HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, CSS, PHP, WCAG accessibility standards
* XML, XSLT, XSD, distributed systems development.
* Working knowledge of RDBMS both MySQL and MSSQL.
* Working knowledge of version control and DevOps.
* Working knowledge of MVC design practices.
* Familiarity with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
* Experience working with CMS and Commerce applications Experience with Azure cloud.
4. Advanced written and spoken English Language Skills
5. Immediate availability to work in the EU - Candidates who require any kind of visa cannot be considered at the moment
In addition to the skills and experience outlined above, the ideal candidate will be down to earth and not afraid of innovation. Ability to be a good team player, strong communications skills and a high level of adaptability are also essential.
IMPORTANT! As our client cannot provide any kind of Visa or Work Permit sponsorship at present, all applicants must have immediate availability to work in the EU
For more information on this role, please contact Níall or send current CV along with brief cover letter through this site