Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite services range from interim and permanent to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talents.
On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Financial Analyst, who is eager to join an international and dynamic team in Solothurn, Switzerland.
Duration: 6 months
Location: Solothurn, Switzerland
Languages: Fluent English
- Preparation, coordination and documentation of Financial Analysis projects - expense performance; rate of return; depreciation; working capital and investments
- Forecasting of trends in Manufacturing, Sales, Finance, General Business, etc.
- Reconciliation of internal accounts
- Identification of trends in competitive environments
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Finance/Business/Audit
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Nina-Beatriz Schröter.
If this position is not a perfect fit for you, you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.