Quantitative Analyst Team Manager
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by SystemsAccountants
A leading financial services organisation based in the Netherlands seeks a technically strong senior Quant to lead a group provisioning team. The Quantitative Analyst Team Manager will in addition to managing a team of 6-8 specialists, will oversee the technical improvements within the function; be responsible for driving innovation in processes and modelling; as well as work with Big Data technologies and senior management.
Quantitative Analyst Team Manager is a diverse function and requires a candidate to be both technically hands-on, expert in working with large amounts of data, plus adept at managing both internal and external team members.
- 5 plus years as a Quant, working in a financial services organisation.
- Technically strong in programming languages (Python, Java) and databases technology (SQL)
- R programming and Big Data exposure would be nice to have.
- Masters level degree in Mathematics/Statistics is preferred .
- Experience managing a team is necessary.
Strong language skills is required in English is essential, Dutch & Spanish would be a bonus.
For more information on this and other roles within Analytics, Data and Management Information, please contact Johnny Abbott.