Service Desk Audio Visual Hardware Assistant for multinational client
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for an Audio Visual Hardware Assistant for multinational client in Amsterdam
Expected tasks and deliverables by the Consultant
- Deploy and/or restore operation of AV equipment assorted peripherals.
Educational and experience
- Secondary Education attested by a diploma and at least 3 years of professional experience as AV Hardware Assistant;
- Relevant professional qualification such as Certificate as Audio-Visual (AV) professional Certified Technology Specialist (CTS®) or equivalent is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of AV software packages and equipment;
- Good patience and an ability to provide training and guidance;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural team and good communication skills in English - level C1 (effective operational proficiency or advanced)
- Good understanding of IT security and best practices;
- Previous IT Service Desk experience;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Team player with a willingness to offer and provide help to non-technical users;
- The ability to work in unusual situations, flexibility and a willingness to undertake tasks not directly related to the job description;
- Good problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation
- Ability to handle a constantly changing flow of traffic
- Working knowledge of common operating systems and software applications;
- Ability to provide support over the phone; good phone skills,
- Previous experience using a document management system;
- In-depth knowledge of any other COTS packages;
- Previous experience using Atlassian JIRA Service Desk management tool;
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.