Senior Business Continuity Resiliency and Crisis Analyst
Posted on Aug 27, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Business Continuity Resiliency and Crisis Analyst. Candidate will be responsible for the review of all enterprise wide test and assessment results and ensuring that results meet test objectives with direct correlation to success criteria. This will also include aggregation and reporting of testing and assessments results, capture and tracing of corrective actions and issues through remediation, and identifying testing execution issues and risks. The BR Senior Analyst will also support Resiliency Planning efforts, coordination, execution and reporting of all assessments performed across the enterprise, and helping to develop and define BR program maturity levels based upon year over year testing results collected. BR Senior Analyst will also be primarily responsible for engagement, outreach, and support to one or more business lines.
* Work with technology partners and business process owners to establish testing plans and an overall testing calendar
* Assist in developing detailed testing scenarios that critically evaluates the businesses ability to recover from a short and long-term business disruption.
* Identify and implement efficiencies within the testing program.
* Work with the Business Stakeholders to follow up on issues identified from various business resiliency tests.
* Assist in coordinating business participation and completion of resiliency testing as required by corporate standards.
* Assist in evaluating test results for accuracy and completeness and ensure retesting occurs as required.
* Execute assessments in alignment with identified frameworks (Resiliency, IT, Security, Divisions, capability etc.)
* Determine test requirements priority thresholds (High, Medium, Low) and results align with corresponding priorities
* Develop and implement validation templates required for collection of exercises and testing results
* Create Validation Requirements Traceability Matrix, which meet compliance requirements for all Company or divisional policies or standards
* Inspect exercise and testing result to confirm required success and pass/fail criteria have been achieved
* Confirm business signoff is captured and corresponding issues have been identified for escalation and subsequent remediation
* Create exercise and testing performance templates and corresponding summary report details
* Participate in Assurance planning sessions to confirm scope, approach, and anticipated results are identified
* Proactively identify and provide input on opportunities to streamline exercise and testing plans while maintaining quality and compliance
* Maintain validation results for management reporting purposes, as well as audit compliance
* Provide input on remediation items, corrective actions, After Action Reports or internal audits as necessary
* Identify scope of annual Assessments for compliance and resiliency maturity purposes
* Gather the business and technology required capabilities necessary for review as part of periodic or annual Assessments
* Develop, maintain and update all Assessment templates necessary for review of maturity and risk against enterprise-wide Resiliency capabilities
* Develop, where necessary, Assessment models and supporting scoring methods to accurately assess capabilities
* Develop Assessment output scorecards which highlight maturity and identify risks associated with the capability areas assessed
* Provide level of effort estimates for all Assessment activities
* Collaborate with Assurance Service team members and provide/gather relevant input to sustain program activities and prioritization efforts
* College Degree or equivalent preferred
* 5 years' experience
* Previous business resiliency experience
* ABCP or CBCP certification
* Ability to work across multiple teams, channels, and reporting lines
* High level of energy, creativity, flexibility and dedication. A willingness to focus and commit to finding the best solution for the client
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships at all levels
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience with data analysis and visualization
* Effective presentation skills
* Ability to organize information and work independently