BI Solutions Architect
Posted on Aug 26, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Naperville, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking a Solutions Architect. The right candidate will have great communication skills to work and express ideas with co-workers and external contacts. Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Collaborate with business users to define system requirements and make recommendations.
- Assess current system capabilities to identify changes and ensures that the solution meets business needs.
- Collaborates within IT to develop and implement defined solutions and Identify and connect resources for successful implementation.
- Strengthen technical specifications to write applications.
- Build up programs and solutions and provides support.
- Prepare test plans and executes technical/functional tests of solutions. Assess and make changes.
- Organize, establish and track the progress of solutions.
- Establish and control all system documentation.
- Support established methodologies and ensures that systems comply with standards/procedures.
- 8+ years of application development experience in EDW systems and AWS technology stack.
- Design and build data lakes and data analytics platform.
- Experience with structured data ingestion and processing on AWS.
- Data warehouses and Business Intelligence applications; BW on HANA experience.
- Skilled Datamodelling capabilities and system integration skills.
- Skilled with Power BI and Tableau.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and stay up to date on latest technologies.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: JS13166 - BI Solutions Architect