Plant Operations Manager - Fortune 500
Posted on Aug 26, 2019 by Alliance Search Solutions
Location: Lexington, KY area (relocation assistance is available)
Compensation: $120-150k plus bonus, stock options and relocation assistance
This is a top 5 facility in a Fortune 500, industry leading manufacturer. The company is internationally known and this location provides a great opportunity to promote. The facility is well maintained and is very advanced for its industry. It has already seen significant upgrades with modern production lines, robotics and automation.
This Plant Manager will oversee all operations and they are seeking a person who can continue to drive improvements. This facility was once the flagship of the organization but is still a top 5 in the company. They want a leader who can guide a culture change to return it to its flagship status. Must be a good communicator who can partner with leaders while also getting involved on the shop floor.
- Bachelor's degree required (Masters preferred)
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification strongly preferred.
- Must have experience managing a chemical manufacturing facility.
- Proven track record leading change, driving improvement from the shop floor up.
- Will need a strong knowledge of PSM and good business acumen.
- Lives near or open to relocation to the greater Lexington, KY area.