Controller - Fortune 500 Company
Posted on Aug 26, 2019 by Alliance Search Solutions
Location: Utica, NY area - relocation assistance available
Compensation: $120-140k plus 40% bonus and Long Term Incentive
This is a high performing division of a Fortune 500 company and this facility is one of the top performing plants. They have a well diversified customer base and are recognized as an international leader in their sector.
This Controller will be responsible for the overall financial management and controls for several locations. This position will be a strategic business partner with the Plant Leaders across the business unit to maximize EBIT and optimize Operating Working Capital requirements by achieving maximum return on financial assets and growing revenue. This is a succession planning hire and will be groomed for an executive leadership position.
Please apply if you have the following skills and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA and CPA preferred (but not required).
- Proven experience in financial management in a manufacturing organization.
- Strong experience in financial control and analysis within a complex manufacturing environment.
- Will partner with the site leadership to maximize EBIT and return on financial assets.
- Will manage and analyze capital spending, identifying risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Lives near or open to relocation to the Utica, NY area.