Posted on Aug 26, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area near the Loop
Our client is growing! Because of that growth, our client has partnered with TeamBradley to find their next PeopleSoft Administrator for this expanding IT department.
Brief snapshot of the Requirements and Responsibilities
- 5+ years PeopleSoft administration
- Strong PeopleSoft maintenance experience with upgrade applications/patches/updates
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) and Change Assistant, PUM and Integration Broker.
- A passion for and experience working in a team environment
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Additional must have skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c in Unix and Windows environments preferred
- Implementation experience Fluid Interfaces
- Thorough knowledge of Shell Scripting in an Unix environment
- Experience in performance tuning
- Working knowledge of PHIRE migration tool is a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13203 - PeopleSoft Administrator